Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'm Back!

Popping in to say I'm still here! It's been a very full few days and this project has made me really notice how I prioritize things; it's actually helped me to say 'OK, I can't write today, because I need to do this instead.' That's actually really freeing. I still plan to try to write everyday for the rest of the month, but if I don't, never fear, dear readers, I will be back.

To be fair, (to myself, haha) I have written posts in my head. I haven't actually typed them out, but they're in there. So technically I have written every day, right? Good.

That's it for today's post. It was the most exhilarating thing you've ever read and you'll never be the same, I know.

Here's to priorities, discipline, and the most profound blog post ever written.

No comments:

Post a Comment